- Monday 10th – Sunday 23rd July 2017 (2 weeks)
- week 1, 10th July – 16th July
- week 2, 17th July – 23th July
After the 2nd week there will be a change over day. Students that are enrolled for 4 weeks will have a day filled with activities, games and fun.
- £825 per week
- tuition and course materials
- full board (all meals and accommodation)
- all excursions and admission fees as per timetable
- course completion certificate and report
- copy of student work produced (e.g. CD/portfolio of artwork, film & animation work etc)
- sporting activities: one hour per day
- evening activities
- pottery activity souvenir
- weekly laundry
- regulated internet and phone access
- return travel from Heathrow or Gatwick airport (applicable to groups of 10 or more)
- 24 hours supervision
To view the Summer Programme timetable, please click here.
- London musical theatre trip, £80 – £90 (depending on the musical)
- one-to-one English/IELTS/subject tuition, £40 per hour
- one-to-one sports tuition, £40 per hour
- extra half-day or full-day excursions, on request
If you would like to see photos of previous Summer Programmes then please check out our photo gallery page.