Our sugarcraft programme, provided in partnership with Jane2train, allow students to pick up the top tips and techniques of the trade by renowned sugarcraft expert, Jane Hatton.
Jane’s sugarcraft has won her many prestigious trade awards, so you will certainly be benefitting from her wealth of skills and experience. Whether you are a beginner and are keen to develop a new skill, or are already experienced in the art of sugarcraft, these courses are flexible enough to cater for all levels.
During the programme students create the most beautiful sugarcraft pieces, real masterpieces! Various sugarpaste techniques are demonstrated by both Jane and a guest speaker. There is also plenty of time for practice, practice, practice, as students spend a large proportion of their time putting their new knowledge into action. It is a very hands on course.
- choose a date that best suits you, this can be at any time throughout the year
- programmes can be from one week up to any length of time that you specify
Sugarcraft programme: at a glance
- Practical demonstrations
- Sugar paste techniques
- Creation of wired sugar flowers and floral sprays
- Preparation of celebration characters
- Completion of two-tier wedding cake
- Graduation dinner and award ceremony
- Certificates are presented on course complte
For further information, please visit www.jane2train.co.uk and get in touch with a member of the UK2Learn team.